From time to time, I’m asked about tools I use. Here are some of some of them. None of these are affiliate links – they’re SEO tools and other resources I genuinely love.
SEO Tools and Content Marketing Resources
- SEMRush – this has a lot of different tools and functions within it. I use it for competitor analysis and their awesome content and keyword gap tool amongst other things
- Little Warden – a tool that makes daily housekeeping checks on those little and easy-to-miss things that could really mess your SEO up.
- Sitebulb – brilliant desktop website crawler with fantastic and easy to navigate output
- Ahrefs.com – again, this is an SEO tool with a ton of different functions. I use this predominantly for
- KWFinder.com – a very simple, easy to use keyword tool
- Answer the Public – content inspiration and question centric keyword research
- Press Plugs – journalists submit requests for comment and expertise here
- Journolink – a portfolio of digital PR tools with a solidly accessible entry price
Website Builders and E-Commerce Platforms
- Shopblocks – super speedy e-commerce platform and website builder free of the SEO problems that plague some other platforms
- WordPress – lots of my clients use WordPress. I use it on this site and on a couple of other sites I run